|1. Power on the machine2. Press the Start & End key to enter the patient data screen
Power on the machine, then press the Start&End key to log in
|3. Enter exam data:
- Patient Last: YOUR IBEX initials
- Patient ID: Patient’s MR#
- Press Done
Enter your IBEX initials, patient medical record number, and press "Done"
|4. Select the desired transducer:
- Cardiac/Abdo: Cardiac, general torso scanning (including FAST, gallbladder, aorta, etc.)
- Abdo: general torso scanning
- Small parts: venous access, procedure guidance, DVT, soft tissue
- ICT: Intracavitary probe for transvaginal pelvic imaging
Select the desired transducer
|5. Freeze images you might want to keep
- Slide your finger left and right on the track pad to scroll through the image memory buffer
6. Save images to the machine’s memory
You can also SAVE VIDEO CLIPS!
Freeze images, save them to machine memory
|7. Press Start & Endagain to end the exam8. Clean the probe with TranSeptic Spray
9. Return the machine to its proper location (labeled on the machine):
- South 9
- South 13
Please post questions, comments below!